Bal Real Estate Proudly presents You this great opportunity to build your dream home, on this North Facing 448sqm(approx.) titled block of land in the highly sought after Botanical estate in Mickleham. Mickleham is one of the most exciting new developments in the North.
This block offers convenient access to Mickleham Road and Donnybrook Road and is walking distance to planned shops/primary schools/child care/parks and ovals.
Botanical is Satterley’s largest master planned community in Victoria, and is planned to include over 30 hectares of carefully planned parklands and open reserves – the inspiration behind the name ‘Botanical’.
Below are just some of the reasons that Botanical is quickly becoming one of the most popular communities in Melbourne’s north:
• Planned local shopping village
• Planned child care centre
• More than 30 hectares of planned parklands and open reserves
• Planned sporting ovals and facilities
• Adjacent to the popular Mickleham Primary School, and Darul Ulum College due to open in 2022, plus another planned state primary school
• Close to the established community of Craigieburn, and Craigieburn Centre
• Approximately 8 minutes to the Hume Freeway, 16 minutes to the Tullamarine Freeway and 15 minutes to Melbourne Airport.
Private inspections by appointment and live video walk-throughs are becoming more common.
When enquiring, ask about what An opportunity like this is rare to come by and will not last long! To be a part of this exciting experience, living a balanced and active lifestyle at Botanical Estate, please call Bal on 0413 870 550 or Simu Dhindsa on 0480 271 971 to find out more!
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List:
http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklisptions are available.