Bal Real Estate proudly presents this beautifully built single storey residence in an outstanding location. It offers excellent opportunities to families, first home buyers and investors alike.
With superior fixtures and fittings throughout, this home is the one you have been looking for. The sustainable design offers a free flowing floor plan which is as practical as it is aesthetic.
This home is overflowing with premium features & offering an awe-inspiring floor plan with integrated entertaining areas that families will adore.
Comprising 5 bedrooms, the master has an ensuite and walk-in robe, the second bedroom is also an En Suite which acts as central bathroom to thirdbed roomas well. Rest of the two bed rooms also got built in robes. Thekitchen is filled with an abundance of natural light with latest appliances and a walk in pantry. Double Garage of the property has also got the drive through access.
The property is located just minutes away from park, schools and child care facilities ranging from early care to secondary education institutions, as well as just a short drive to the Riverdale Village Shopping Centre, Tarneit Central Shopping Centre, Tarneit Gardens Shopping Centre and to Tarneit train station. With future cycling trails, wetlands, picnic areas and playgrounds within walking distance, this property is perfectly positioned.
Comprising of the following Features:
# Master Bedroom with Ensuite & WIR
# Double Vanity in the Master EnSuite
# Second Bed Room with En-Suite and Built in Robe
# Other 3 bedrooms with Built in Robes
# High Ceiling
# Gas Ducted Heating
# 900 mm Appliances in Kitchen
# Walk in Pantry in the Kitchen
# Tiles Splashback in the Kitchen
# Remote Controlled Garage with Internal & Drive Through Access
# Solar Hot Water
# Side Pergola
# Landscaped Frontyard
Welcome to Habitat , a perfect blend of urban greenery and sculpture in an active community. With established landscaping and public art to beautify the lush open spaces, this development is designed to evoke a sense of home at first glance. A community designed for easy living where residents can move around their community, accessing public transport, green pedestrian linkages with the aim of connecting residents to all the amenities within and around Habitat.
* The nearby future town centre offers Habitat residents a major centre within walking distance of home. With leading brands, bars and restaurants, supermarkets and a town square, every convenience will be within reach.
*The proposed Aquatic Centre will provide health and fitness options for all ages. The aquatic playground will take care of little ones; while gym, sporting and relaxation spaces are perfect for busy adults – with therapists onsite should you ever need a health practitioner.
* For your daily dose of caffeine, the future town centre has you covered. Linger over a late brunch on the weekend or meet clients for lunch meetings, with different menus and venues on offer each time. Or if you prefer a pit stop before work, swing by your favourite barista for a takeaway brew.
* Located 28km from the CBD, Grand Central in Tarneit is a boutique community that is crafted for urban connection with a future town centre at its door, transport links nearby and a unique mix of amenities designed to activate green open space.
* With a future train station coming to Tarneit as part of the State Government’s Network Development Plan to support future population growth, this community is well positioned to provide connectivity and contribute to a positive eco foot print with a proposed commute into the CBD of just 32 minutes.
* The township of Tarneit is also well-serviced by multiple bus routes. If you prefer to drive, access to the CBD from the nearby Princes Freeway (M1) is moments away.
* With vibrant bars and well-known restaurants nearby in the future town centre, you won’t have to venture far when you need to unwind or meet friends. Grab a quick bite if you’re on the run or take the whole family out for dinner – you can even leave the car at home.
* With major supermarkets within walking distance from home, in the future town centre, you won’t have far to go if you need to dash to the shops. It’s the perfect location for a weekly shop or a spontaneous visit, when you feel like whipping up something special after work.
EDUCATION: The future looks bright with access to quality educational facilities. Habitat provides convenient access to a range of local primary and secondary schools including:
-St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School
-St James the Apostle Primary School
-Tarneit P-9 and Senior Colleges
-Tarneit Rise Primary School
-Westbourne Grammar School
Contact us now before this block is gone. An opportunity like this is rare to come by and will not last long! To be a part of this exciting experience, living a balanced and active lifestyle at Habitat Estate, please call Bal on 0413 870 550 or Kamal on 0469 332 699 to find out more!
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List:
Home Area:387 sqm