Bal Real Estate is proud to present this beautiful 4 bedroom family home for rent in Hoppers Crossing.
Short drive to both Tarneit train station and Hoppers Crossing Train station, close proximity to primary/secondary schools (One minute drive to Cambridge primary school and Three minute drive to The Grange P-12 Collage), parks , Six minute drive to Werribee plaza shopping centre, Five minute drive to Tarneit west shopping centre and Three minute drive to Starbucks werribee will never leave you with a shortage of things to do with family and loved ones.
Features of this Home include:
– Generous Sized Master Bedroom with full Ensuite freshly renovated with quality fittings
– Three Additional Well-Portioned Bedrooms
– Newly Renovated Central Bathroom
– Separate Toilet
– Smooth Flowing separate Meals and Living area, great for Hosting Guests and Family
– Kitchen with 900mm Stainless Steel Appliances
– Dishwasher included
– 40mm stone benchtops to kitchen, tiled splashback
– Formal living room
– LED downlights in rooms and Kitchen & Meal Area
– Laundry with Outdoor Access
– Double car garage with remote
– Big backyard for entertainment and hosting
– Massive pergola for outdoor dining
– Spacious Backyard for kids to play
– low maintenance front yard
– Fencing around the house
– Evaporative cooling and ducted heating
– 6.5Kw Solar Panels
– Alfresco for outdoor entertainment
and much more
LANDSCAPING IS NOT FINISHED YET. EDITED PHOTOS ARE JUST TO PROVIDE YOU AN IDEA ABOUT HOW THE LANDSCAPING WILL BE. THERE WOULD BE NATURAL GRASS IN FRONT AND BACKYARD.
Only an inspection will reveal the impressiveness of this fantastic property.
For private inspection, Please contact Manpreet Kaur: 0408758759 or Rita Sehgal: 0437778759
(Photo ID is Required at all Open For Inspections)
PLEASE NOTE: To comply with Covid Safe inspections you must maintain social distancing. You may be asked to apply sanitizer or wear gloves provided. The agent reserves the right to refuse entry to any party for any reason
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check :http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligence
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.